New Year, new chances

2012 is about to end now.
While reading different blog entries about the past year,
I was also thinking about my own 2012 but didn't remember much.
So I took out my calendar...

... and noticed there weren't as many exciting events as there could have been.
For sure I joined different concerts, watched friendships ending, visited some events...

But most time I spent with stuff for my apprenticeship.
And at first this fact really depressed me...
But my good grades show, that it was worth it.

More over it makes me more excited for 2013.
I want to experience lot more - of course without neglecting my apprenticeship.

Visit different cities and friends. Spending more time with my brother.
Explore Hamburg and its different events.
Gaaah >//////<
I haven't expected to be sooo excited about this now!

But first of all I have to recover.
Not physically but mental. This is my first goal in 2013.

The next great goal is to move out.
Though I wanted to leave home not before my apprenticeship ended,
I have to do this step now. Especially for my mental health.


Well...
I'm going to do my list of "things I want to do/visit in 2013" now :D

So I wish u a lovely and exciting 2013.
May all of you reach your goals.

See u the next year,

seto (◡‿◡✿)

2 Kommentare:

  1. The title of this post is a huge truth, we should take the chances the life brings us this 2013 :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I think so, too!
      I hope, your 2013 started as exciting as mine did :)

      Löschen